Helper tools for supporting Unit Tests, Integration test and test automation in AEM-based projects.
- AEM Mocks: Mock implementations for running unit tests in AEM context without having to run a real AEM or Sling instance:
- Mock Helper: Helper for setting up Mock contexts for wcm.io subprojects.
- Sling: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Sling Commons and Sling Models Extensions.
- Context-Aware Configuration: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Context-Aware Configuration.
- Context-Aware Configuration (Compatibility mode): Helps setting up mock environment for Context-aware configuration compatibility Layer for wcm.io Configuration.
- Configuration (deprecated): Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Configuration.
- Handler: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Handler.
- JUnit Commons: Common extensions of JUnit for supporting the wcm.io JUnit tests.
Initially wcm.io provided mocking implementations for JCR, OSGi and Sling. These implementations are now part of the Apache Sling project and maintained by the Sling Community: