About AEM Sling Models Extension
AEM Object Injector for Sling Models.
The AEM Object Injector for Sling Models provides:
- Access to PageManager, Page and TagManager objects
- Current WCM mode and Authoring UI mode
- Current Designer, Design and Style objects
- XSSAPI for current request
- CQ I18n object for the current request
- Granite Workflow Session
- Support injection request-derived context objects on all models, not only when the adaptable is a request
See Injector API documentation for details.
To use this module you have to deploy also:
|wcm.io Sling Commons|
Comparison to ACS Commons
The ACS AEM Commons project also contains an implementation of an AEM Object Injector. It has basically the same feature-set as the wcm.io version, but it uses name-based injection based on field names.
The wcm.io AEM Object injector use class-based injection, making it easier to use independently from the field name. Since version 1.1 it supports more features than the ACS AEM Commons version.