Helper tools for supporting Unit Tests, Integration test and test automation in AEM-based projects.
- AEM Mocks: Mock implementations for running unit tests in AEM context without having to run a real AEM or Sling instance:
- Mock Helper: Helper for setting up Mock contexts for wcm.io subprojects.
- Sling: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Sling Commons and Sling Models Extensions.
- Context-Aware Configuration: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Context-Aware Configuration.
- Context-Aware Configuration (Compatibility mode): Helps setting up mock environment for Context-aware configuration compatibility Layer for wcm.io Configuration.
- Configuration (deprecated): Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Configuration.
- Handler: Helps setting up mock environment for wcm.io Handler.
- JUnit Commons: Common extensions of JUnit 4 for supporting AEM Mocks JUnit 4 integration.
Initially wcm.io provided mocking implementations for JCR, OSGi and Sling. These implementations are now part of the Apache Sling project and maintained by the Sling Community: