About URL Handler
URL resolving and processing.
The URL Handler provides:
- Building URLs from path, selectors, extension, suffix query string an fragment parts
- Externalizing links for page links and frontend resources
- Supporting different URL Modes for externalizing to HTTP/HTTPs, with full hostname or protocol-relative mode
- Hostnames used for externalization for HTTP and HTTPs are stored in Context-Aware Configuration
- Rewrites URLs to current site
- Suffix Builder and Parser for passing around information via Sling Suffix string
- Supports externalizing URLs for Integrator Template Mode with placeholders or Full URLs
- Supports externalizing URLs in generated markup via Sling Rewriter
- Rewrites resource URLs pointing to client libraries with “allowProxy” mode to /etc.clientlibs.
- Generic Sling Models for usage in views: Sling Models
- Generic Granite UI components that can be used in link dialogs
Read the general concepts to get an overview of the functionality.
AEM Version Support Matrix
|URL Handler version||AEM version supported|
|1.2.x or higher||AEM 6.2 and up|
|1.0.x, 1.1.x||AEM 6.1 and up|
|0.x||AEM 6.0 and up|